[tz] room for one more (char*) cast?

enh enh at google.com
Thu Jun 19 02:58:46 UTC 2014

applying the recent ALL_STATE patch i noticed a few more (char*) casts
go in, but i think we're still one away from a -Werror build:

bionic/libc/tzcode/localtime.c: In function 'localsub':
bionic/libc/tzcode/localtime.c:1357:27: warning: assignment discards
'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default]
     tzname[tmp->tm_isdst] = &sp->chars[ttisp->tt_abbrind];
                           ^

(excuse the slightly-off line numbers. bionic adds a mutex around
accesses to the global 'struct tm'.)

Java i18n/JNI/NIO, or bionic questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.