[tz] zic tweak to warn about non-ASCII in filenames

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:39:15 UTC 2014

Given its use in "filename.ext" names, dot pretty much must be included in
any list of file name characters.
It isn't used in any current distribution zone names, and its presence
might cause Windows shenanigans by making it look as if a name has an
extension.
Since we're in warning land, I'll advocate for warning about any dots in
file names;
this eliminates the need for more specific testing.

    --ado