[tz] Crimea switches to Moscow time at 22:00 local time March 29, 2014

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Mar 30 20:38:41 UTC 2014

Even Scharning wrote:
> I would rather presume that the official time changed at 2am on the 30th

The Crimean parliament's resolution does not specify an official time,
just a date.  Quite possibly there was no official time.  Admittedly it
would make more sense for the transition to be at 02:00 on the official
date than at 22:00 the day before.

The Crimean parliament's website is down now (I don't know whether
that's permanent) but the resolution (in Russian) is archived here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140329122609/http://www.rada.crimea.ua/news/17_03_2014_8