[tz] Egypt to change back to Daylight system!

Mohamed Shageaa mohamed.shageaa at ericsson.com
Mon May 12 07:44:58 UTC 2014

Hello Team,

Could you please update us?

Regards,
Shageaa

From: Mohamed Shageaa
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2014 5:25 PM
To: 'tz at iana.org'
Subject: Re: Re: [tz] Egypt to change back to Daylight system!

Dears,

Hope you are doing well!

With reference to the below URL, we need to know the following:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2014-May/020869.html

*         When the package will be released?

*         Will it include the Java updater tool?

*         Will it include the zic rule file?

*         As per the shared rules, I can see that the time change will be as following,

o   On 15th of May at 00:00:00, one hour will be added, changing the time to 01:00:00, is that correct?

o   If yes, then this won't be our case in Egypt, since the time will be changed on the 16th of May not the 15th of May.

+Rule    Egypt   2014    only    -       May     15      0:00s  1:00    S
+Rule    Egypt   2014    only    -       Jun     29      0:00s  0       -
+Rule    Egypt   2014    only    -       Jul     29      0:00s  1:00    S
+Rule    Egypt   2014    max     -       Sep     lastThu 23:00s  0       -

Regards,
Shageaa