[tz] time zone for Moscow time

Mike Cantrell mike at cantrell.cc
Sun Nov 2 21:42:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm not sure who to send this to, but a quick check on the internet
indicates you're the ones ---

I use a browser plugin (FoxClocks) which pulls information from the tz
database, which I believe you keep. I noticed that Moscow time has not
changed. Over a week ago, all of Russia went to 'winter time', falling back
an hour, and has said that it will never go to summer time again. It
appears that this change has not been entered into the database.

Thank you for the effort to keep track of all this.

All the best -

Mike Cantrell