[tz] America/Grand_Turk (Turks and Caicos)

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Nov 4 20:20:21 UTC 2014

On 11/04/2014 11:26 AM, Chris Walton wrote:
> the TCI government appears to have delayed the switch to “permanent
> daylight saving time” by one year.

Thanks for the heads-up.  It looks like we'll need a new release soon,
since America/Grand_Turk is incorrect for today's time stamps.  Proposed
patch attached.  This is an area where the "UNTIL" field can make use of
"Sun>=1" as that will simplify maintenance if they decide to delay again
next year (though at some point I suppose the cry-wolf rule will kick
in...).

I found a copy of the cabinet-meeting notes at:

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-location-news/turks-and-caicos-post-cabinet-update--6