[tz] Utah may drop DST

Zoidsoft zoidsoft at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:49:56 UTC 2014

This might seem like a stupid question, but now that most of the world is
connected by computers, smart phones, etc... why don't we develop an app
that collects time settings and standards along with GPS for every device
world wide as to what is showing on the clock?  Such an app could then
automatically generate zone rules along with location data for each of
those rules.  It would be a complex exercise in set theory getting the
program to recognize "groups" of similar data but I think it could be done.