[tz] Fiji DST Oct 26

Ken Rylander ken at lajbans.com.au
Mon Oct 20 08:25:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

...and keeping with the strict policy of giving 2 months notice, Fiji Government just released the following statement saying that DST will start Nov 2 this year. 13 days notice, by my calculation.

http://www.fiji.gov.fj/Media-Center/Press-Releases/DAYLIGHT-SAVING-STARTS-ON-SUNDAY,-NOVEMBER-2ND.aspx

Cheers,
/Ken

Ken Rylander | Solution Development and BI Manager - Digicel Pacific |
Digicel (Fiji) Ltd | P.O.Box 13811, Suva, Fiji | Ground Floor, Kadavu House, Victoria Parade, Suva, Fiji |
Mobile (679) 701 5353 | Fax (679) 331 0201  | ken.rylander at digicelgroup.com | www.digicelpacific.com