[tz] Regarding Russian Time zone change

Peddi, Radhika (Radhika) rpeddi at avaya.com
Tue Sep 9 12:16:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have taken latest tzdata tar and replaced Europe time zone in my joda. However I didn't find any  changes in October 26 UTC Off string. Can you please  tell me whether the changes are included in tzdata or not?
Thanks & Regards,
Radhika Peddi|Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.|
Wing 'A', Level -5, Tower-11, Cybercity, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar | Pune, 411028|India
Voice +91 20 4101 8311| Email: rpeddi<mailto:rpeddi at avaya.com>@avaya.com
[Please consider the environment before printing this email]|7    Switch off POWER |[cid:image008.jpg at 01CD293C.65903AA0] Save Water |q RECYCLE |P  PRESERVE trees |