September 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Sep 2 05:43:06 UTC 2014
Ending: Tue Sep 30 20:41:07 UTC 2014
- [tz] I found a bug in tzdata2014f.tar.gz for Europe/Moscow or similar such as Europe/Volgograd
- [tz] Confusion about links in backward and backzone files
- [tz] Typo in africa timezone file
- [tz] Instructions
- [tz] [tz-announce] 2014g release of tz code and data available
- [tz] Confirm
- [tz] valgrind errors loading UTC
- [tz] [PROPOSED PATCH] * europe (Asia/Novokuznetsk), NEWS: Fix misreading of Shanks.
- [tz] [PROPOSED PATCH 1/2] Move out-of-scope UTC+2 African zones to 'backzone'.
- [tz] zdump bug in Asia/Singapore
- [tz] [PROPOSED PATCH 1/2] * Makefile (check_sorted): Fix typo in recent change.
- [tz] [PROPOSED PATCH 2/2] * NEWS, asia, backzone, northamerica: Document fractional GMT offsets
- [tz] [PROPOSED PATCH] * Makefile (check_sorted): Further improve quality of checks.
- [tz] Regarding Russian Time zone change
Peddi, Radhika (Radhika)
- [tz] Europe/London Sat Oct 26 23:00:00 1968 UT
- [tz] Thread Safety Notes
- [tz] [PROPOSED PATCH 1/4] Have zdump output gmtoff= even on platforms lacking TM_GMTOFF.
- [tz] Chile 2014 changes
- [tz] [PROPOSED PATCH] * northamerica (America/Jamaica): 1974 sprang forward on Jan. 6,
- [tz] Cayman Islands considering DST
- [tz] Republic of Belarus is considering time zone change due to Russia's change
- [tz] [PROPOSED_PATCH] * localtime.c (localtime_tzset): Coalesce two identical flag args.
- [tz] tz database
- [tz] [tz-announce] 2014h release of tz code and data available
- [tz] (FYI) egypt
- [tz] Mehdi Ashrafi
- [tz] Issue with Jordan timezone
- [tz] Time, Clock, and Calendar Programming In C, by Eric S. Raymond
random832 at fastmail.us
- [tz] Aix question
Last message date:
Tue Sep 30 20:41:07 UTC 2014
Archived on: Tue Sep 30 20:41:38 UTC 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).