[tz] [IANA #817081] Re: New time zone in Quintana Roo, Mexico.

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Apr 4 19:32:33 UTC 2015

Ricardo Muleiro wrote:
> I´m trying to advise that in Quintana Roo, Mexico government change
> time zone to GTM - 5:00 permanently (entire year).

Thank you, that information was published in the tz database in release 2015a
(2015-01-29).  The commentary says:

     The Mexican state of Quintana Roo, represented by America/Cancun,
     will shift from Central Time with DST to Eastern Time without DST
     on 2015-02-01 at 02:00.  (Thanks to Steffen Thorsen and Gwillim Law.)

If this is incorrect please let us know.