[tz] North Korea (Asia/Pyongyang) to switch to UTC+8:30

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:58:39 UTC 2015

What's interesting is that they chose the date for an anniversary.  If they roll the clocks back from 00:00 to 23:30, then they'll be giving 30 minutes more to the previous date - not their anniversary date.   Of course, we can't be sure until they announce an actual transition time, or until we get reports after-the-fact about when they actually did it.