[tz] Positive leap second on 2015-06-30.

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 5 15:38:14 UTC 2015

On 02/05/2015 06:51 AM, Levine, Judah Dr. wrote:
> I would have expected that you would not parse a comment line and would skip to the newline character when you read one.

Yes, we do that.  This is not a question of how the tz code operates; it
works fine.  It's merely a question of the Git version-control system,
which complains about trailing white space, because changes to trailing
white space cause trivial but annoying differences.  Again, it's just a
small thing.