[tz] Chile will keep UTC -3 all year round indefinitely

Juan Correa pottersys at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:29:24 UTC 2015

If I understand correctly, the patch translates as UTC -4 being the no-DST
timezone for Chile until 25 April 2015; right?.

If so, the patch it's OK; as long as it's possible to change the start date
for this (in case the decrees changes the definition of 'Hora Oficial'
instead of just derogating DST)

--
Juan Correa Poblete
PS Labs (http://www.pslabs.cl)