[tz] Uruguay out of DST

Paul Ganssle pganssle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:54:33 UTC 2015

I find it hard to believe that anything as a full OS update is required to
update time zone data, but even if so, not to be callous or anything, but
this only affects people in areas where time zones are unstable on short
notice. This is probably a fairly small number of people in the scheme of
things, and it's not like the inconvenience would persist indefinitely.

The fact that the unstable version is updated almost immediately seems to
be a decent mitigation strategy for critical applications, but I'm
perfectly fine deferring to Paul's judgment on this rather than jumping
through hoops to accommodate crazy time zone authorities who change things
like this on very little notice.