[tz] Uruguay out of DST

Paul Ganssle pganssle at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:28:50 UTC 2015

Certainly a good point, consider my statement appropriately appended.
Still, it's probably worth perspective here. It's Uruguay, not China, and
Paul is talking about waiting a bit longer to release the unstable version,
not delaying indefinitely.

Either way there could be inconveniences, and I don't think the magnitude
of the inconveniences would be particularly high, on a global scale on
either side. Still, I have no stake in the game, really - I haven't felt
much pressure to be on the bleeding edge of the time zone releases in the
things I work on, so I probably shouldn't have chimed in in the first place.