[tz] The Pi Day of the century

Brian Inglis Brian.Inglis at systematicsw.ab.ca
Sat Mar 7 20:45:04 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-06 12:20, Even Scharning wrote:
> The Pi Day of the century is only a few days away!
> One day every century, the numbers of the current
> month, day, year,  hour, minute and second line up
> to match the first 10 digits of the  mathematical
> constant pi: 3.14.15 9:26:53.

AFAIR from various L14N sources, that date order is
used only in the US. So shouldn't that be US Pi time
of the century, if you can ignore the implied leading
zero in 09:...?
Low res annual international Pi time would be 3-14 15,
though if you can ignore the implied leading zero,
you could also argue for 15:9:26.53... ;^>

--
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis