[tz] Time Zones - Canary Islands - Offshore Spain - Error

moxhull moxhull at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:52:50 UTC 2015

Dear Paul Eggert,

I use software which sources your data in github for time zones.

The Canary Islands, located off the coast of Morocco, belong to Spain but
have a different time zone. It's causing me problems because it seems your
files do not take account of this.

Would you kindly amend your files accordingly, please, so that my software
programmer can use an updated file, so in turn I can use his software?

Please see below for references.

Many thanks indeed, so grateful.

Yours sincerely,

Sylvie