[tz] America/Santa_Isabel

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 02:12:19 UTC 2015

This evening's next-to-last listen to XEQIN included advice to listeners to
"atrarse una hora de su reloj" ("delay your clock by an hour") tonight
before going to bed. The end-of-broadcast-day national anthem, due at 7:00
p. m. local time, came shortly after 10:00 p.m. USEDT, consistent with San
Quintín still being on daylight saving time.

The last listen should be tomorrow or Monday evening.

    @dashdashado