[tz] Machine-readable time zones diff/changelog?

Максим Кочкин maxxarts at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 09:56:54 UTC 2015

Hi.

Recently I've run into an issue with time zones splitting, it's described
in this my SO question —
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33943855/how-to-handle-new-time-zone/33946308
— and covered by a brilliant answer by Matt Johnson (
http://stackoverflow.com/a/33946308/487923).

Matt also mentioned that there was a discussion about some machine-readable
tz diff that can help developers to handle that changes like split
automatically. Did you try to create a standardized diff/changelog? If not
— why not? Or is it only me who needs it, and it can be handled in some
other easier way?