[tz] America/Santa_Isabel

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 01:25:49 UTC 2015

Listening to XEQIN...
    http://ecos.cdi.gob.mx/xeqin.html
...from San Quintín, Mexico this evening, I heard the announcement "cinco
de la tarde con un minuto" (literally, "five in the afternoon with one
minute") when it was 20:01 USEDT; this means San Quintín was on Pacific
Daylight Time.

More importantly, I later heard an announcer emphatically ("no no no")
telling listeners not to set their clocks back until a week from now ("es
hasta el primer domingo de noviembre").

I hope to listen tomorrow evening to verify that clocks there have not been
set back (and listen again next weekend to verify that they have been).
Assuming so, that will leave the question of where (if anywhere) in Baja
California Norte clocks are switched using Mexican rules.

    @dashdashado