[tz] timezone change for antarctica\casey [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:13:05 UTC 2015

If the zones are volatile, wouldn't it make more sense for someone in the Antarctic scientific community to maintain a private distribution for Antarctica?
tzdb could pull from it periodically, such as before each otherwise-scheduled release.  But I'd be disappointed if a short-notice Antarctic zone change forced a new public tzdb version.  For example, it's not quite the same scenario as the recent Turkey update.