[tz] timezone change for antarctica\casey [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 30 21:28:20 UTC 2015

On 10/30/2015 10:39 AM, Paul_Koning at dell.com wrote:
> It would be a VERY bad precedent for the TZ project to decide that some changes are more equal than others.

Although we try to incorporate all changes, there are limits to what we
can do quickly.  It's not just me personally -- it's also the hassle of
everybody who tries to track the tz database and generate new releases.
It'd be nice to have a reliable history of Casey's time zone, but I'm
not sure it's worth cutting a new release merely because they have bad
weather and their supply aircraft is overdue.

As I understand it, Wilkins Aerodrome is not year-round and so doesn't
make our cut.