[tz] Morocco to fall back Sept. 27, not Oct. 25

Steffen Thorsen thorsen at timeanddate.com
Fri Sep 18 12:01:54 UTC 2015

While this might be true, I would suggest waiting for more information
or an official confirmation before making this change, as there are a
few things in the article that are a bit strange:
http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/09/168089/morocco-to-return-to-gmt-on-september-27/

First of all it says "Morocco returns to standard time (GMT) every year
on the last Sunday of September, which marks this year September 27."
which we know is not true for past two years.

Secondly, there are two user comments to the article, claiming it is
wrong (and still in October).

Finally, after spending some time on official websites and other news
sites for Morocco, we have not found anything confirming this. The
article says the Ministry of Public Service and Modernization of
Administration had a statement about this on Tuesday, while their site
http://www.mmsp.gov.ma still does not have this info available online,
as they usually do for any change of legal time:

http://www.mmsp.gov.ma/fr/actualites.aspx?id=889 (end of Ramadan 2015)
http://www.mmsp.gov.ma/fr/actualites.aspx?id=863 (for Ramadan 2015)
http://www.mmsp.gov.ma/fr/actualites.aspx?id=805 (for start of DST 2015)
http://www.mmsp.gov.ma/fr/actualites.aspx?id=688 (for DST end 2014)