[tz] Turkey delays winter time

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:40:31 UTC 2015

FWIW, I found the original order for 2015 in the official gazette, and it makes no mention of a delay.  It has the original Oct 25th end date.
http://www.resmigazete.gov.tr/eskiler/2015/03/20150317-2.htm
This was in the March 17th 2015 issue referred to in the news article.   I searched on similar Turkish keywords and found no new order indicating a delay.  Either it's not published yet, or the news is bogus.