[tz] Magadan (Russia) may change it time zone on April 24, 2016

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:44:39 UTC 2016

The law was approved by the Federation Council on March 30th, and signed by the President today, April 5th.

http://kremlin.ru/acts/news/51656
http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201604050038
http://asozd2.duma.gov.ru/main.nsf/(SpravkaNew)?OpenAgent&RN=948300-6

This affects Asia/Magadan, with the expected April 24th date.

-Matt