[tz] 2016c on illumos - problems with new Russia entries

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Apr 8 19:17:55 UTC 2016

On 04/08/2016 10:52 AM, Dan McDonald wrote:
> Someone also responded to me offline with a patch from Dragonfly BSD, which I've got up for review now:
>
> 	http://kebe.com/~danmcd/webrevs/zic-zdump/

A quick glance suggests that we already have those changes.

It looks like Dragonfly has forked from the tzcode versions of zic.c and
zdump.c. I don't know why they would do that -- it's more work for them.
Perhaps you could suggest that they simply adopt the tzcode versions
as-is. Similarly for illumos.