[tz] Doubt about releases/updates

Pablo Sánchez phackwer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:17:18 UTC 2016

Well, I believe that depends much on people telling us what happens, mostly
of the time. I will try to keep you guys up-to-date on what happens about
Brazil (where I lived for 38 years), Argentina (where my family is and I
tallk to them very ofter - you may not believe but weather and current time
difference is always a subject) and Ireland, where I'm living now. That's
the best I can do to help.

Thank you everybody for the kind replies.

--

*Pablo Santiago Sánchez*
ZCE ZEND006757
phackwer at gmail.com
(61) 9843-0883
http://www.sansis.com.br
*"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"*