[tz] Magallanes region from Chile will keep DST all year round

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 5 08:47:10 UTC 2016

Thanks for the heads-up. This also affects Antarctica/Palmer. Proposed patch
attached. Although we might need to tweak the transition date once the official
decree is published, I don't see that affecting the clocks.

This change does not appear to be urgent, as clocks aren't affected until
2017-05-13.

Brian Inglis wrote:
> May be helpful in zone.tab or comments to mention provinces impacted:
> Magallanes, Última Esperanza, Tierra del Fuego, Antártica Chilena

That's a bit long, so the proposed patch uses "Region of Magallanes", which
contains those provinces.