[tz] Spain may change time

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Dec 13 15:11:05 UTC 2016

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> writes:

Paul> More interesting to me is that the Reuters article said that
Paul> Franco moved the clocks ahead to "be in line with Adolf Hitler's
Paul> Nazi Germany". We don't have any record of such a switch in our
Paul> database, I expect because Shanks is wrong.

And it might be a translation error, but the article implied moving
Spain to "GMT", which would be a non-DST timezone, although also
suggesting they'd move to the same timezone as the UK.  A common
mistake.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig