[tz] Alberta MLA to table bill aimed at ending DST

lester at lsces.co.uk lester at lsces.co.uk
Sun Dec 18 18:43:58 UTC 2016

That is the whole case for summer and winter offsets. The problem is some people would prefer just to use the summer offset all year. I'm not convinced either way. Using a 'summer' setting may simplify some things and switching to it in spring gives two periods when one is blinded driving into the sun in the morning. Just using the unadjusted time is equally right in many latitudes? No compeling case for any one option :(

Sent from my android device so quoting is crap ... need to kill these painful email clients!