[tz] Astrakhan region got approval to change its time zone

Barbara Canino barbara at mabasoft.net
Mon Feb 15 08:29:36 UTC 2016

Why not using SAMT (Samara Time)? If I'm not wrong, the Samara Oblast doesn't seem to be planning to change time zone.

If Samara doesn't belong to the 6 additional regions that have requested to change their time zones (see end of quotation below), we could then use the same abbreviation for the Ulyanovsk Oblast as well.