[tz] NIST leap-second file not yet updated

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Thu Feb 18 15:15:39 UTC 2016

Tim Parenti wrote:

> On 17 February 2016 at 18:56, Clive D.W. Feather <clive at davros.org
> <mailto:clive at davros.org>> wrote:
>
>     Try:
>
>     "The copyright holder grants permission for any person to publish copies
>     of this file without royalty or other payment provided that any such
>     copy
>     is of the complete file without alterations and is accompanied by
>     the URL
>     of this original file."
>

> That's probably a good start.  My only suggestion would be to replace
> "accompanied by the URL of this original file." with "accompanied by the
> URL of *the* original file*, which is <url>*." to further assist those
> reproducing the file in complying with the statement's requirements.

Agreed. I'm still wondering why it is so hard to say, "here is the file
I've created, do with it what you want". ;-)

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Senior Software Engineer

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Email: martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Phone: +49 (0)5281 9309-14
Fax: +49 (0)5281 9309-30

Lange Wand 9, 31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany
Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg,
Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Web: http://www.meinberg.de