[tz] If you lie about the time zone, your iPhone will have its revenge

Goudge, Stephen stephen.goudge at petards.com
Tue Jan 19 08:56:39 UTC 2016

Or just loop, sleeping for duration d and not bothering with any time reference at all, for the calculation?

Regards,

Stephen Goudge

This email has been scanned by Petards. The service is powered by Symantec MessageLabs Email AntiVirus.cloud

This email has been sent from Petards Group plc or a member of the Petards group of companies. The information in this email is confidential and/or privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Petards Group plc is registered in England & Wales. Company No. 2990100