[tz] Palestine Summer Time

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Mar 12 17:12:19 UTC 2016

Hanna Kreitem wrote:
> yes, the arrow is apparently wrong, but the text is clear in the minutes
> and news item, the change will happen at 1am.

Thanks for following up on this. I installed the attached patch into the
experimental tzdata distribution on GitHub and something like it should appear
in the next release (which should be soon). This patch guesses that the new
spring rule is March's last Saturday at 01:00, with no change to the fall rule;
if you have any info that could help us improve these predictions please let us
know.