[tz] Daylight saving in Trkey problem

Caner Aydinbey caner.aydinbey at infoowl.net
Sun Nov 6 12:39:38 UTC 2016

I solved for my local. THank you. But i need to do for docker containers.
We have app that has 7-8 docker containers. Docker has its own jre. So what
can i do about it? I couldnot find any guide for this.

--

Caner Aydin
Software Developer

+90 542 788 62 64 <%2B90%20530%20960%2035%2053>
www.infoowl.net