[tz] Regarding Turkey DST change

Peddi, Radhika (Radhika) rpeddi at avaya.com
Fri Nov 18 08:45:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the response. However when I have taken latest tar and used for Europe/Istanbul timezone the UTC offstring is +3 for September month and October month. From October 31st onwards it is again considering UTCOffString as +2.

I would like to know,  as part of this https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/3e31dbe52b8730ed762880e88bf4c68ac00b8cc3 the change is done for Europe/Istanbul time zone. We have one time zone named with Turkey. So what about the changes for this timezone?

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Radhika Peddi|Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.|
Wing 'A', Level -5, Tower-11, Cybercity, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar | Pune, 411028|India
Voice +91 20 4101 8311| Email: rpeddi at avaya.com
[Please consider the environment before printing this email]|    Switch off POWER | Save Water | RECYCLE |  PRESERVE trees |