[tz] Regarding Turkey DST change

Tue Nov 22 18:06:40 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-22 10:27, Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 11/22/2016 03:18 AM, Peddi, Radhika (Radhika) wrote:
>> I am using tzdata along with joda.
> If the 'date' command works but Joda does not, it must be a Joda
> problem and not a tzdata problem, so I suggest looking for Joda
> support. http://www.joda.org/joda-time/

Joda runs on Java which has tzupdater problems, so the OP should
read recent threads and the Oracle page on the Java tzupdater to
update Java time zones and see correct time, update your JDK/JRE
to a current release, or submit a TAR to Oracle support.

Also the OP should note on the Joda page that the Joda API has
been incorporated into the Java SE 8 java.time class and Joda
time now deprecates using itself.