[tz] Doubt about releases/updates

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 23:02:38 UTC 2016

On 30/11/16 17:59, Pablo Sánchez wrote:
> I was advised to keep an eye on some political issues that could
> interfere, but seems that even on those cases, database got updated
> previously to the occurrence of such fact..

There have been a few recent changes that have been added at short
notice due to political decisions in some cases only days before the due
date - or was that actually after in some cases? - the database is as
accurate as can be given the availability of information. It would be
nice if changes were agreed a few weeks at least before the due date to
allow updates to actually be implemented, but that requires removing the
politicians from the process :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL