[tz] Time zone change in Turkey - lzip

vanadovv at hetnet.nl vanadovv at hetnet.nl
Sat Sep 17 20:37:42 UTC 2016

Yeah, right, like I'm gonna learn how to Cygwin (119 pages)!
I'd rather try lzip form the ezwinports project [https://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/]
I can't speak for the majority of Windows users, but most of them will very likely be looking for an application program like an .exe file.
This app should have a graphical user interface, probably with drag-and-drop functionality, like any other decent Windows (and Macintosh) application program.
Many archive/compression formats can be handled by a handful of nice programs for the Windows platform.
With the exception of lzip, you keep pushing. Do you get coupons for this? [please laugh]

Greetings,

Oscar van Vlijmen