[tz] leapseconds.awk, LEAP directives and references

Marshall Eubanks marshall.eubanks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 12:59:59 UTC 2017

I thought I would ask.

---------------------------------

Dear Marshall,

I confirm that IERS  allows for unlimited copying and use of
this and other EOP file,...as far you mention the reference!

Best regards,

Christian
Le Dimanche 9 Avril 2017 00:04 CEST, tme at asteroidinitiatives.com a écrit:

    Dear Christian;

    I wanted to ask about the copyright status of files such as

    https://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/ntp/leap-seconds.list

    as some people here in the US are nervous about this.

    Can you confirm that the IERS allows for unlimited copying and use of
    this and other EOP files?

    Regards
    Marshall Eubanks

Christian Bizouard
Service de la Rotation de la Terre   -  IERS Earth Orientation Parameter
Center
Observatoire de Paris / SYRTE
61, avenue de l'Observatoire  75014 Paris   FRANCE
christian.bizouard at obspm.fr
tel : 00 33 1 40 51 23 35
http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eop-pc