[tz] Urumqi timezone.

Steve Jones stevejones at ontimezone.com
Thu Apr 13 17:25:29 UTC 2017

Even just trying to put accurate North American time zones into accurate
data format was a monumental task with many arbitrary judgements related to
disputes, unofficial deviations, and poorly documented factors.  I believe
OnTimeZone.com remains an accurate and authoritative source for that data,
but nothing can truly claim to be "correct".  There just is no such thing.

Steve Jones
[image: Emacs!]