[tz] Irish Standard Time vs Irish Summer Time

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Sat Dec 9 14:00:50 UTC 2017

I am worried that a significant number of implementations may keel over if
handed negative offsets.

I'm not quite sure what the motivation for such a potentially destabilizing
change its. If the only purpose is to call one of the two times "Irish
Standard Time" and the other "GMT", then that seems a simple matter of
changing the naming, not other changes to the data.

Mark

Mark <https://twitter.com/mark_e_davis>