[tz] [PROPOSED] Mongolia no longer observes DST

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 15 19:20:42 UTC 2017

On 02/14/2017 06:03 PM, Deborah Goldsmith wrote:
> Is there any plan to release this any time soon, since the change is not far off?

As I understand it the change affects clocks starting March 25, so we
still have some time. As this is the start of the silly season for
daylight-saving changes, I was hoping to gather some more updates first.

If Montana changes their rules next month, for example, I'd like that
change to go in. There will be a committee hearing later today about
Montana SB 206, which would eliminate DST effective March 12; although I
normally don't bother the list with tentative changes like this, it's an
example of the sort of thing that may happen.

If there are no further changes by the end of the month, it'll be time
to issue a new release.