[tz] [PROPOSED] New file tzdata.zi for text-format tzdata

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu May 25 02:35:18 UTC 2017

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> writes:

Paul> It's supposed to be portable Awk code, as per the POSIX standard
Paul> and without using Gawk extensions;

Thank you.  I was only suspicious, but after reviewing your support
material, I can see you're well in charge of this. I apologize if I've
wasted anyone's time.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig