[tz] Regarding Wikipedia entry

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Tue Nov 7 09:27:03 UTC 2017

Thanks!  That is odd though, because the source of the wiki page has the
following comment:

NOTE TO EDITORS: This table shows the information from the source documents. Please send any corrections to the tz mailing list (<tz at iana.org>) rather than editing here. Notes can be made in the last (Notes) column for any non-link row (i.e. where that column is empty). Any other changes may get lost the next time the table is updated from the IANA source.  When updating from tz, it will be necessary to retain the disambiguations in the 3rd column wikilinks, and the lack of wikilinking on some of them, since some of the non-standard legacy zone names are either redlinks or link to the wrong articles otherwise.

Cheers,
Jens

--
Jens Tröger