[tz] Regarding Wikipedia entry

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 23:42:07 UTC 2017

I don't know where the original automation is, but I've been the one keeping it in sync with tzdb for the last several versions, just because I couldn't stand it going stale for so long.

The editor comment is with regard to the time zone data itself, not where links are pointing.  The links are an entirely Wikipedia-specific concern.  Feel free to update them.

-Matt