[tz] FW: Beginner's help request

Daniel Ford dfnojunk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 06:38:22 UTC 2017

Oops, looks like I was mistaken.  Howard's library appears to be not (specifically) for Arduino, but a C++ library for Windows (and maybe other) platforms.  Maybe it will compile in the Arduino IDE, though I suspect it will be problematic, if possible at all.

And I've so far found only one TZdb mirror that keeps a current copy of the data - very disappointing.  It's a shame the whole TZdb scheme is so user-unfriendly.  Quite discouraging.

Regards,
Daniel