[tz] Please include Montreal

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 03:28:53 UTC 2017

There are github.com/evansiroky/timezone-boundary-builder that do this.

Responding to topic discussed earlier on the list, I believe most of those
large software publisher deviate from the official tz database in some
ways. Most of those software and system available on the market put
Asia/Urumqi on +8 while tzdb have it +6.

2017年11月14日 07:28 於 "Guy Harris" <guy at alum.mit.edu> 寫道: