[tz] [IANA #985615] Sudan Time Zone change

yahia yahia at ntc.gov.sd
Wed Oct 18 05:37:09 UTC 2017

Dear Brothers

This is dr. Yahia Abdalla, DG of National Telecommunication Cooperation, the
telecommunication Regulator of Sudan

This is to confirm the following:

1- the change of time  (to be GMT +2 instead of GMT+3 ) is going to be
permanently starting from 1st November 2017

2- The governmental decision has been taken already, and no way to delay it.

3- the change will be through the entire country.

4- we already contacted the telecommunication operators in Sudan to prepare
for the change.

hope these point answered your questions.... and we are ready to answer any
more questions

Thank you for your cooperation